Monday, September 9, 2013

Week 1 results!!!!

It's Monday, which means the end of week 1.  Time to report in!!

My name is Samantha, and my weight is X-2.2lbs  :)

Congratulations to Becky (X-2.4), Dan (X-5), and Fiona (X-2).

That means, just the four of us who have checked in as of now, have already lost 11.6lbs, or 5.26 kilograms towards our goal of 22 kilograms!  And it's only week one with only 4 people responding!!!

You guys blow me away :)

But more importantly, I hope that you are blowing yourselves away!   You should feel really proud for this initial accomplishment!  We all are facing a lot of personal challenges, but somehow each of you found a way to focus on YOURSELF this last week.  I'm really proud of you all :)

So, let's focus on this next week now!  Does anyone have any plans for exercising or eating better?  Is anybody trying any specific program, or are you just winging it?  I'd love to see some more of you sharing your daily activities *and* challenges with me!  Let me cheer you on, let me be your shoulder to cry on too.

Here's to week 2!!

6 comments:

  1. Way to go! I lost two pounds this week! Just winging it really I was surprised I didn't get in many walks with my son because it has been really hot out.
    Katie x- 2lbs
    Brian x- .5 lbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Way to go Katie and Brian!!!! It's been really hot here, too, but supposedly it's going to drop down to the high 60s/low 70s by the end of the week. let's hope that's true!!

      Delete
  2. Got a new jogging stroller and no excuses! My name is Celeste & I'll be reporting back next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Celeste!! I love my jogging stroller! It's getting harder to push now, I have 80lbs of kid riding in it (Connor and Gavin both weigh about 40lbs) Soon Connor will be getting his own chair that he can push himself, so I'll only have Gavin to push in the jogger. Whew! I hope you have a great week with your new jogging stroller!

      Delete
  3. I lost 1.8 pounds this week. I've been walking and running, trying to do some strength training too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My name is Becky and my weight is x-6.4 lbs.
    My name is Dan and my weight is x-4 lbs.

    ReplyDelete